The Warehouse Associate works under the direct supervision of the Facility/Maintenance Administrator and Warehouse Manager. In addition, he/she takes direction from directors, managers, and supervisors of the laboratory facility.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) programs and other inventory management software.
- 1-2 years of experience in cGMP/GLP environment a Plus.
Principle duties and responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize and maintain the GMP warehouse with established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- The ability to understand and comply with the Company’s SOPs
- Receive and sign for deliveries of ordered materials.
- Inspect all goods being received; report on defective or damaged items to supervisory personnel.
- Address and resolve any shipment discrepancies or delivery errors.
- Follow proper receiving SOPs for all materials received (i.e., ACCEPTED and QUARANTINED).
- Organize and restock warehouse materials.
- Fulfill and deliver departmental requisitions in a timely manner following Company SOPs
- Keeps warehouse organized and clean.
- Update supervisor on the status of inventory, shipments, and deliveries.
- Monitor and print out the daily Temperature Summary Sheet for the last 24 hour period of equipment monitored by the Rees Monitoring System.
- Maintain Equipment Service Logs associated with the warehouse.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- The position involves physical labor (ability to lift 40 pounds), packing, standing, and movement around the warehouse.
- Works well within a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Position is full time. Weekend, holiday, and evening work to be assigned on a rotating basis, as needed.
Limited local travel to other Company facilities may be required.
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.