Manufacturing Process Technician
The Manufacturing Process Technician contributes to the manufacturing team and participates in the manufacture of LI under GMP, and in process development and facilities operations and maintenance. The Manufacturing Process Technician reports directly to Supervisor of Manufacturing.
- High School Diploma and certification through accredited biotechnology instruction and 2+ year(s) relevant experience
- AA Degree in a related field and 1+ year(s) relevant experience
- BS/BA Degree in a related field
- Understanding and awareness of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and basic familiarity with FDA and EU Guidelines
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Able to follow Master Batch Record when performing LI manufacture process steps
- Able to work in an ISO classified work environment
- Demonstrates good aseptic technique and ability to work in a biological safety cabinet
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the manufacture of clinical LI
- Submit QC test samples
- Maintain inventory of all processing rooms
- Monitor equipment performance parameters
- Clean and sanitize equipment after use
- Complete required log books and forms for equipment
- Check calibration status prior to use
- Review completed Batch Records and forms prior to submission
Position is full time. Weekend, holiday, and evening work to be assigned on a rotating basis, as needed.
Limited local travel to other Company facilities may be required.
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.