Position: Assistant/Associate Immunologist I
Department: Quality Control
The Assistant/Associate Immunologist will assist in the day-to-day activities related to the QC testing of Leukocyte Interleukin, Injection (LI) under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) for clinical application, and QC equipment/facilities operations and maintenance.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college degree in a relevant field.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience (Assistant Immunologist).
- 2 year of relevant experience (Associate Immunologist).
Specific experience should include: ELISA testing, ELISA assay development, aseptic technique, GMP, analytical chemistry experience, laboratory record-keeping.
Skills / Abilities:
- Quality Control testing of all GMP Manufacturing samples (ELISA, pH, visual inspection)
- Adhere to written procedures and proper documentation,
- work with bleach and other sanitizing agents,
- Accurately pipet small volumes with a pipet
- Write scientific documents in a clear, logical manner
- Properly use ELISA reader, ELISA washer, laminar flow hood, pH meter, and other laboratory equipment
- Perform various statistical analyses
- File and maintain data records
- Have excellent computer and communication skills
- Ability to work with laboratory inventory and inventory systems
- Perform routine maintenance of the laboratory
Position is full time. Weekend, holiday, and evening work to be assigned on a rotating basis, as needed.
Limited local travel to other Company facilities may be required.
Elkridge, MD (with travel to North Baltimore facility also)
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.